Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Friday!

If I make it through this weekend without a cold, I'm going to be really impressed. My throat is starting to hurt already and I feel completely run down. I've got really fun plans for tonight, so I'm hoping just going home and relaxing for a little while will help.

I guess I just want to show all my readers that I do actually have happiness in my life, even though the baby-making stuff makes me so sad so much of the time. And then of course I come in here whining about getting sick. I guess it's b/c I try my best not to whine too much IRL and so you, my readers, get to hear all about it.

Anyway, I'm hoping this is going to be a nice, relaxing weekend. We'll see, though. DH's work has gotten really bad and, without going into too much detail, I might see nearly enough of him this weekend. But we'll see. But I'd like to spend some time with friends as well as DH. I'm definitely going over to a friend's house tonight. Tomorrow I'm hoping some friends will come watch football with us. The rest of the weekend is definitely up in the air, though--we'll see what we end up doing.

Have a happy Friday!

No comments: