Thursday, October 9, 2008

Privacy

We haven't gotten the results of the SA yet, but I don't know that I'll be posting them until I can figure out if I can make some posts private or something. DH is pretty sensitive about the whole thing plus he's nervous about not knowing who's reading. I think he's most concerned that, because most of the Office of Student Life and many others throughout the university know him personally, someone's wife or someone he works with will read and he doesn't want work associates, as he put it, "knowing about his junk". So if you'd like to know the results, feel free to send me email (I think there's a link on the blog) or post your email address here--as long as I know who is finding out, it's fine--it's those random people out there that we know nothing about that we're both more nervous about.

Thanks for your understanding!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

We all need our privacy during these times... test results scare anyone so of course we understand.

I pray that there is nothing to worry about and that we both conquere this before we are both crazy!!! :)