Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hope

I was letting myself believe.
I was letting myself think that this nauseous feeling in my stomach could be a sign.
I thought maybe, just maybe, these cramps are a bit different than my normal AF cramps.
It felt like my bbs were heavier.
Hell, I had even convinced myself that my normal PMS breakout was b/c I didn't wash my face like I should have (even though I did).
I had been Googling early pregnancy symptoms and reading and thinking that they were things I was feeling.

And then I went to the bathroom. And on that little piece of TP...spotting.

Cycle number 7 is over. Shit.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I'm sorry sweetie :( (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

I'm so very sorry.

crrv said...

I'm so sorry. Hugs. You are always in my thoughts.

Cassie

tbonegrl said...

((HUGS))