Friday, October 17, 2008

What to do....

I'm sitting in my house ALONE. And it's weird.

DH and I spend almost every single moment together. We love the same TV shows and love to do a lot of the same things, so when he's not around, I'm a little overwhelmed.

Of course, there are things that I like that he doesn't and honestly that's what is so overwhelming! I've got less than 2 hours to fill...what do I do? Do I try to get to the next level on MarioKart? Do I do some knitting? Do I do some reading? Do I look for some trashy TV that he wouldn't be all that excited about? Do I take a nap? Do I take the time to organize coupons? Do I leave early and go shopping for deals?

I'm currently baking some cupcakes. I'm going to stop by his work around 7:15 to take dinner to him and two of his co-workers. Then I'm headed to Westerville to hang out with some friends, which, hopefully, will be nice and relaxing. When I'm on my way back from Westerville, I'm going to surprise them with chocolate cupcakes.

So I've got plans for the rest of the night...but what do I do now? It's not like I'm lacking for things to do...I just can't decide!!!

No comments: