About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Worst part of the month

A lot of people who are TTC say that the two week wait is the worst part of the month. The waiting, the wondering, knowing you can't do anything (really) at this point to change the outcome.

However, for me, there's a worse segment of the month from 9 dpo to about CD 5. I'd rather be sitting wondering for 14 days than to know for sure before I can even test. To be bleeding in some fashion for 11 days. Ugh. I'm tired of this spotting crap. I hate pantiliners and pads and tampons and dealing with all that. Back when my period was about 3 days long, I could handle it. Now I've got 5-6 days of spotting and then a 4-5 day long period. *sigh*

Even if it gets my hopes up, I really hope I don't start spotting tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I hope you don't spotting tomorrow either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hugs. I'm rooting for you!