Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Grace in Small Things Day #3

1) Scrubs--LOVE this show! It's a great comedic relief from the drone of the average day.
2) Decent TP at work. I work in a public building, so it's definitely a blessing that we have better than average (read: 2-ply!) TP!
3) My new Smart Pot--a crock pot that turns to "keep warm" after a set amount of time. Since we're out of the house for at least 9 1/2 hours, most recipes call for 8 hours or less of cook time.
4) Allrecipes.com--my favorite recipe site
5) Light Twinkies--yum!

3 comments:

Manday said...

I saw the new scrubs today, and it was a lot of fun. I am glad they are making more of them!

Jill said...

I cried when I watched scrubs this week... George ... sad.

Heard about all receipes this week too! Must be the new thing!

Janet said...

I'm jealous that you have 2ply TP at work. Our building just has the huge roll of 1 ply where the roll is so big you can't pull off any TP because it's so thin it just rips. Who thought 1 ply was a good idea???? Definately not a woman!!!

Janet(jwindy)