Thursday, January 8, 2009

Small Things, Day 4

1) S'Mores Pop Tarts
2) My TWO monitors at work! It's great for when I need to have a list on one screen and work on the other or if I'm working on documentation. I love it!
3) Wrestling Meets... It made DH VERY happy to go to a wrestling meet that his coworker's sons were competing in, so we went last night. Although the bleachers were a little hard, I could tell how much he appreciated being there and it was neat to see him in his element.
4) "To the Expectant Parents" cards. We got two congratulatory cards last night from family members now that my mom is spreading the word. I love how thoughtful they are!
5) Fudge Rounds. I had no idea they could make my DH SO happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I have a story about fudge rounds. I'll spare you the grossness. HA!!!

Unknown said...

You are too cute... smores pop tarts huh? That's baby brain if I've ever heard it! :) And I have two monitors and it's awesome! I totally get you!