About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Small Things Day 19

1) Good deals at Kohl's. Couldn't find maternity clothes I liked, but found a 3-pack of trouser socks for $0.90. I bought 6 of them, used my $5 off coupon and got 18 pairs of trouser socks for $0.48!
2) Leftover TimBits. Mmmmm....*drool*
3) V8 Fusion (I don't remember if I used this one already or not). It tastes like fruit juice, but gets me some veggies--love this stuff!!!
4) Flowers. I normally tell DH not to waste money on flowers since they always die, but my mom got me roses last Sunday and they still look nice today, then a friend brought over some yellow carnations on Thursday night! I have a beautiful bouquet :)
5) Long ice scraper and brush--no more using those teeny little scrapers!

No comments: