Saturday, January 10, 2009

Small Things, Day 6

1) Tortilla Chips--are there any better snacks? You can do so much with them...we had them with dinner last night, I just dipped them in French Onion dip...I LOVE cheesy dips...
2) Rocking Chairs--my grandpa made one that is in the room that will (hopefully) become the nursery. I also have the one I was rocked in in the room that will probaby become an office. They're just so cozy!
3) My big blue blanket--it doesn't really have a brand or a name. It came from Walmart and is the biggest, warmest blanket I've ever spent time under! It accompanies my almost nightly couch "naps".
4) Ibuprofen--I never knew how much I would miss it now that I can't take it!!!
5) Snow days--even if it isn't horrible outside, we're pretending like it is and enjoying the day together. We're getting some things done, but also just watching HGTV/TLC/football and hanging out, pretending like we can't go anywhere.

No comments: