About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Small Things Day #2

(Yeah, I forgot yesterday, so I'll do two posts today)

1) WW Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Bars....OMG SO good!!!
2) My quesadilla maker
3) My new rice cooker (can you tell I'm thinking about food???)
4) Gel pens
5) My new Slanket (a blanket with sleeves--it looks goofy, but it really is useful! DH and I both use ours almost every night!)

3 comments:

Mrs. Hammer said...

Did you say blanket with sleeves?!?!? Where did you get something so awesome sounding?

Allison said...

This is where ours came from: http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.H06546.desc.The-Slanket-Fleece-97x58-Wearable-Blanket

There are infomercials all over with these, though--they're the best invention EVER. :)

Mandy said...

YOU GOT A SNUGGIE?!?!?

OMG, I am so jealous. OK, OK, so it's not exactly a Snuggie, but it's close enough. And yes, the infomercials are getting to me too, even though everyone in them looks like an extra from Star Wars, especially in that part where they're all gathered around the fire.