About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2009

We Made It!

Twelve weeks today and I'm feeling pretty darn relieved. No, it doesn't take away all my worries (for all I know, something could have happened between my last doctor's appt and now or something could still happen), but this was definitely a milestone I've been aiming towards since day one. And here we are.

Now just one week and one day until our next doctor's appt and a real confirmation that baby is still okay.

As for symptoms... The nausea and food aversions are pretty much gone. I've still got a consistent runny nose (I call it old lady nose b/c I've always got a tissue dabbing at my nose). I still feel pulling in my tummy. My tummy is definitely getting a bit larger--it seems the bloat has turned into my uterus starting to poke out. I'm still pretty tired a lot of the time, but not quite as bad as before. Making a baby is hard work!

But wow....TWELVE WEEKS!!!!!!

4 comments:

Sarah Dee said...

YEA! Hurray for P! 12 weeks, wow.
I am so excited to see you this week.

Mrs. Hammer said...

Congratulations!!!

Erin said...

you're right, making a baby is hard work, but you're doing a great job!

Natalie said...

Yay! Congrats! You are right making a baby is hard work.