About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Losing Weight

So apparently the bloat is gone and any bump I have is because of my uterus starting to poke out. The scale is showing the same thing--I'm back down not much above my pre-pg weight now. This also means I'm below the weight I was at my 9 week doctor's appt, so that's good :) I'm definitely not actively trying to lose weight, though! I've been eating pretty much anything I want, but at least now most normal things sound good to me (meaning I'm not having a dinner of bagel w/cream cheese and pop tarts....yet). I've been eating fruits and veggies during the day a lot, so I think that helps as well. I was still scared to hop on the scale, but was just curious (it's weird to go from weighing yourself multiple times a day (yes, I was my own science experiment--I loved seeing my weight fluctuations throughout the day) to maybe once a week). And it's really hard to allow myself to eat what sounds good, but not go overboard. I don't want to gain 75 pounds during this pg.

So yeah...I've lost a bit of weight. Creepy. But good. Definitely good.

No comments: