Monday, September 20, 2010

Amazing Products!

A long, long time ago, I was given a product with the agreement that I would write a blog post about it.  To tell you how long ago it was...I was pregnant with Baby Girl.  I feel awful that I have neglected this promise so long--I'm so sorry, Cassie!!!

Cassie, of Ruby & Violet over on Etsy, is a wonderful woman and brilliant mother to two and a half beautiful girls (she's expecting her third around Christmas!).  Somehow she's also found time to make fantastic handmade items, too!

The product she gave me was June the Giraffe because I ADORE giraffes and this is the cutest one around!  The product is of fantastic quality--Baby Girl has it in her crib all the time and everything is holding together well.  And, again, it's adorable.  Cute cute cute!!!

Then, just a few days ago, I entered a giveaway by Brandis Allison Photography to celebrate the launch of her new website--I was so excited to find out that I'd won another product handmade by my friend Cassie!  This time, I received an art wallet, perfect for trips out and about with the kiddos!  It came with markers (she asked if I preferred markers, crayons, or colored pencils) and a pad of paper and has a velcro closure.  I love it!  I can't wait to give it to Baby Girl to entertain her (once she learns that markers/crayons are for coloring, not for eating)!

The third Cassie-related thing I wanted to write about is that she's actually the winner of my giveaway!  Do you remember this post, from November 2009?  (Yes, folks, that was almost a year ago)  As soon as I closed the post, I used random.com to pick the winner, then thought I would reveal the winner when I was done answering questions.  Well, when that time came, I wasn't sure what great thing I could give to Cassie!  But now I know.  I'm dabbling in some new crafting, so I'll be sending her something adorable for the beautiful head of her beautiful baby girl! 

I'm so sorry for all the delays, Cassie!  And I hope all of you will go check out Cassie's Etsy shop--her stuff is great, beautiful, fun, and of very high quality!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Cassie!