Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Smarty McSmartyPants

Time to brag about my baby...if you don't want to hear it, move along :)

This weekend we were spending time with The Hubby's family and Baby Girl was coloring with The Hubby's cousin's kids (ages 3-6).  One little boy, who is starting kindergarten in August, was trying to sing his ABC's.  He kept getting stuck after E.  It was obvious he knew the phrases, but just kept mixing them up.  I felt a little sad, honestly, because I know his parents don't work on it with him at all.

And then Baby Girl did something that made me so excited and proud.  After he'd say "E", she started singing "F-G-H-I-J-K-L-(some noise that was supposed to sound like M-N-O)-P".  Atta girl!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I love this! Go Baby Girl! :)

Ruggles'Mom said...

Impressive!