Wednesday, July 23, 2008

And another update (maybe not so quick)

It looks like I Oed yesterday, so I'm glad we chose the option that had us BDing last night. So now I'm officially (I think--will be confirmed by temp tomorrow morning) 1 DPO. It seems like our timing was pretty darn perfect. I'm now feeling really optimistic, so that means if AF shows around August 1st, I'll be particularly upset. But now just need to relax. Relax relax relax.

This means I have two more WW meetings before I would know about being pg if this cycle worked. I was at 204.4 last week and have another meeting tonight. I basically have 2 weigh-ins to lose 4.4 pounds to hit my goal. But if I don't and just happen to be pg, I think that would be okay, too. :)

So, the upcoming plans are (I need to think about how I'm going to spend my 2ww):

Tonight: Working until 5:30 or so, then headed to WW. DH will stay home and cook dinner. By the time we eat it will be about 8:30 and almost time for bed.

Tomorrow: Working until about 5, then headed home to grab a quick dinner. I'm off to Book Club and DH is probably baby-sitting for our niece. May be a late night.

Friday-Sunday: No hard plans. I might suggest we go celebrate our anniversary with dinner. Maybe talk about having my parents up or going to the outlet mall or something.

Monday & Tuesday: Nothing on the schedule. May need to plan on a scrapbooking night with a friend.

Wednesday: Getting my hair cut and going to WW.

Thursday: Volunteering, dinner, then bed

Friday: Nothing major--just praying that spotting doesn't start by then.

No comments: