About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2008

It's Monday

I've got all sorts of things going against me today...it's Monday, I'm 6 dpo, I'm at work, we woke up late, I'm (TMI) constipated... I should be in a terrible mood. However, I decided this morning that I wanted to try to be positive. I want to be cheerful and try to make people smile today.

All that sort of went to shit about 10 minutes after I got to work. I feel like I'm surrounded by negativity. Our office is quiet of any personal chit-chat, even though co-worker just returned from vacation. It's weird and it absolutely sucks. So now my positive mood is quickly being drained from me...but I'm still trying!

Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments: