About Me

a mommy, a wife, a friend, a Buckeye, a worker, a chef, a perfectionist, stubborn, crafty...doing it all with a full heart.

Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2008

Everyone Poops....except me (TMI)


Apparently this is a book that is recommended for reading to little kids so they understand some of the natural, normal bodily functions.
Well, they're normal to everyone but me these days.
I've been eating well for awhile now. One thing WW really focuses on is getting lots of fiber (it's a great way to eat more food while counting less points), so I eat a ton of it. I eat whole grains, a bunch of fruit, and veggies. I used to be really regular. So why haven't I pooped but once in the last 7 days?
My mind immediately goes to my 2ww. If I were pg, my body would be increasing the amount of progesterone it produces in able to help sustain the pregnancy. So that, combined with the iron in my Flintstones vitamins that I take daily, could easily be causing the constipation. But I don't want to get my hopes up higher than they already are (which is actually pretty high).
So then I just think that maybe I'm taking too much iron and that, alone is causing the problem.
Or maybe it's all the bad food I had this weekend. It usually has the opposite effect...but who knows.
Either way, if I don't go sometime at work today, I'm going to be taking something tonight--this is miserable!!!

1 comment:

Steve Stenzel said...

Ummm... good luck squeezing one out...

;)